The Walloon Lake Inn Presents: A Cooking Experience
January 12th, 2019
Paired with a luxurious stay at Hotel Walloon you can immerse yourself in the art of fine dining by preparing your own courses at Walloon Lake Inn. Enhanced by one-on-one training and a shopping excursion, you will complete your weekend having developed new skill sets and amazing memories to last a lifetime.
Friday, May 17th:
3PM – Check in
7PM – Seated dinner at Walloon Lake Inn
Saturday, May 18th:
7AM-9AM – Continental Breakfast at Hotel Walloon
9AM-11:30AM – Chauffeured shopping excursion to local farms
11:30AM-12:30PM – Lunch at Walloon Lake Inn
12:30PM – 3:30PM – Cook with produce and products from shopping excursion
7PM – Private dinner held at Walloon Lake Inn using items created earlier in the day
Sunday, May 19th:
7AM-11AM – Continental Breakfast at Hotel Walloon
11AM – Checkout
11AM – Lesson on Fruit Displays at Walloon Lake Inn
12:00PM – Lunch at Walloon Lake Inn
1PM – Event concludes
Event Package will include:
- 2 night stay at Hotel Walloon
- 2 dinners at Walloon Lake Inn
- 2 lunch at Walloon Lake Inn
- 1 outing to the Bear Creek Organics and local farm.
- Local Finds Class, with one of the dinners utilizing Local Finds
- Fruit Art Display Class
- Guests will be able to take home Fruit Art Display Chef Mike teaches them.
- Tax, Tip and Gratuity included in event ticket cost
**Ticket costs will not include any alcohol. Guests will be charged for what they drink at each dinner. Schedule subject to change.**
For pricing and booking information please contact 231.535.5000 and speak with a concierge agent today.