Walloon Lake Fourth of July Celebration
Arrive Friday, June 30 • Depart Tuesday, July 4
Escape to Northern Michigan and create a new tradition on Walloon Lake. Come celebrate the 4th of July with the annual Big Show Over the Little Village and live music in the Village Green Park. Spend July’s summer days on the water with on-site boating, kayaking, and paddle board rentals available from Tommy’s Walloon. Enjoy enhanced in-room gifts from Hotel Walloon. Watch the firework show from our private beach viewing area or reserve a lakeside guest room featuring private balconies.
Length of Stay Requirements and Pricing Details:
- This package has a minimum length of stay requirement of four (4) nights.
- Additional nights surrounding 4th of July weekend are available at some of the lowest rates of the season.
- Hotel Walloon is now accepting reservations for 4th of July 2023 stays.
- Enhanced daily turn down gifts
- Access to Hotel Walloon Fourth of July Fireworks Display viewing area
- Big Show Over the Little Village Firework Show on July 2
- Live Music in Village Green Park on July 2
Included In Your Stay:
- Hotel Walloon Accommodations
- Four Daily Food Presentations including breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors d’oeuvres, and desserts
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Guest Only Access
- Private Beach & Patio
- Hearth Room Bar
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Billiards Room
- Heated Outdoor Spa
- View All Amenities >>
- On-site Boat, Kayak, and Paddle Board rentals from Tommy’s Walloon (reservations recommended)
Walloon Lake 4th of July package reservations are available by calling Hotel Walloon Reservations at 1-231-535-5000.
*Walloon Lake 4th of July 2022 package availability is limited. Offer based upon availability and a minimum length of stay may apply. Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, and 2% Walloon Resort fee. Dates are subject to availability and cancelation policy applies.